The Child Safety Toolkit has been created by Moores and Our Community as part of our shared commitment to promoting child safety, and helping not-for-profit organisations ensure compliance with the complex web of legislation in this area.
The toolkit is designed to be read by school council members, principals and senior teachers, as well as board/committee members and senior managers of any not-for-profit organisation that works with children, though anyone can and should take it upon themselves to ensure every organisation is acting appropriately.
Revisit this FREE hour-long webinar below to learn:
- What is best practice for Not-for-Profits running programs that involve the participation of children?
- What were some of the key changes to child safety law in 2017?
- What are the recommendations made by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse
- What will these recommendations likely lead to and what are the implications for us.
Download information from the presentation now
About the presenters
- Catherine Brooks, child safety expert and Partner at law firm Moores will present on the findings (handed down in December 2017) from the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse, before facilitating an expert panel discussion with leading child safety expert
- Patrick Moriarty, Director of the Institute of Community Directors Australia. In this live free webinar, we will answer your questions and share tips and resources to help you up-skill your board and staff in child safety.