Your organisation should be committed to safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of all people who interact with you and complying with your occupational health and safety obligations.
The purpose of this policy is to, as far as reasonably practicable:
- prevent workplace injuries and illnesses
- promote a safe and healthy workplace culture
- provide a framework for consulting, collaborating and communicating with workers and health and safety representatives
- consider workplace health and safety in project planning and work activities
- allocate adequate resources to prevent health and safety risks and promote a safe and healthy workplace
- ensure that workers understand their rights and responsibilities, and can identify and control risks in the workplace g. drive continuous improvement in workplace health and safety.
Download a copy of this Workplace Health and Safety Policy and edit to suit your organisation's needs.
Last updated April 2020
Legal advice at a pre-agreed price
This policy sample has been developed with assistance of Moores, Our Community's preferred supplier of legal services to the not-for-profit sector. For assistance in tailoring this policy to suit your organisation, or for legal advice at a pre-agreed price or training in this area, please do not hesitate to contact Moores.
Like what you see?
If you appreciated this free policy, we'd appreciate your ongoing support by becoming an ICDA member from only $65 (inc GST) p.a.
One of the key benefits of membership is to receive notifications when changes are made to the Policy Bank.