Your organisation should be committed to safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of all people who interact with you and complying with your occupational health and safety obligations.
The purpose of this policy is to, as far as reasonably practicable:
- prevent workplace injuries and illnesses
- promote a safe and healthy workplace culture
- provide a framework for consulting, collaborating and communicating with workers and health and safety representatives
- consider workplace health and safety in project planning and work activities
- allocate adequate resources to prevent health and safety risks and promote a safe and healthy workplace
- ensure that workers understand their rights and responsibilities, and can identify and control risks in the workplace g. drive continuous improvement in workplace health and safety.
Download a copy of this Workplace Health and Safety Policy and edit to suit your organisation's needs.
Last updated April 2020