Smart Transformation is pleased to offer this unique training opportunity for community groups and organisations in Dysart.
The Dysart Smart Transformation Advisory Council (STAC) listened to community feedback about the need to support local groups and, based on your survey responses, have developed a hybrid online and in person training program. Each of the online sessions will cover a specific topic, then we’ll meet face to face for a one day session in Dysart to review all the learnings and work out how to apply it in your group.
ICDA, a leading social enterprise will be delivering training packages to support broader community benefit.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The online sessions will run from 6pm-7pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 3rd May: Being a committee member made easy
- Thursday, 12th May: Running effective meetings
- Tuesday, 17th May: Attracting and retaining volunteers
- Monday, 30th May: Budgeting
- Thursday, 2nd June: Social Media
Please complete the following registration form to confirm your attendance.