Calling all CLMs and volunteers working on reserves spread across NSW: West, North-East, Central and South-East NSW. Join a session to connect with others and find professional friends.
Finding a great professional friend could be the next step in advancing your abilities as a CLM – but finding the right person and engaging with them can be a daunting and challenging experience.
The secret of finding a great professional friend is knowing what you want out of the relationship, knowing who they should be, and knowing how to engage.
The session will cover:
- the benefits of building a community of practice
- ideas for what you could get out of it
- breakout rooms
- insightful questions
- Crown Lands Code of Conduct
To participate you must agree to give permission to share your contact details with the group so they can stay in touch.
1 week prior to the session, we will send you the following questions to answer so the facilitator can review prior to highlight what you have in common and different, and can learn from one another, staying in touch in the future (due back 2 days prior to the session):
- How long have you been a CLM / working with a CLM?
- What skills would you like to develop to assist your reserve, that a CLM professional friend may be able to help with?
- What skills do you have that could assist a potential CLM professional friend?
- What do you hope to get from the Professional Friends program?
- Central: Thursday, 23 June 2022, 10am to 12pm (registrations closed)
- North Eastern: Thursday, 23 June 2022, 2:30pm to 4:30pm (registrations closed)
- South Eastern: Monday, 27 June 2022, 10am to 12pm (registrations closed)
- Western: Monday, 27 June 2022, 2:30pm to 4:30pm (registrations closed)