TAFE Gippsland is offering the Diploma of Governance - BSB52318. The course is delivered by the Institute of Community Directors Australia, an Our Community enterprise, acting on behalf of TAFE Gippsland.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who:
- have vocational experience in a range of environments working with boards of governance, but with no formal qualification
have completed a Certificate IV in Governance
- provide evidence of competency in the core units required for BSB40915 Certificate IV in Governance. Evidence such as a statement of results for complementary units related to these units will be required:
- BSBGOV401 Implement Board member responsibilities
- BSBGOV402 Work within organisational structure
- BSBGOV403 Analyse financial reports and budgets
To enrol in the course, you will need to provide some documentation showing how you satisfy one of these requirements. If you do not fit into one of the categories above, please give us a call to discuss your options (03) 9320 6800
The enrolment fee for the Diploma of Governance is $4,500, comprising enrolment, assessment and administration. This fee is payable in full 30 days from the time of enrolment and no later than 10 working days prior to the start day of the course (whichever falls first).
Only after payment has been confirmed, and prerequisite documentation submitted, can we give students access to the resources of the Student Portal.
As there is an expectation that all participants are committed to completing the assessment and receiving the Diploma, there is no refund (partial or otherwise) if assessments are not completed.
The Diploma of Governance BSB52318 is a full fee-paying course. At this stage, no Government fee assistance is accessible for this course, although there are ICDA scholarships available.
Bookings, cancellation and refunds policy
50% of the fee is refundable if notice of cancellation is received more than 10 working days prior to the event. No refund is available where notice of cancellation is received less than 10 working days prior to the event.
Substitution of attendees may be permitted. Written notice is required for cancellations and substitutions. It is not possible to transfer registration between events.