Are you thinking about hosting a Watch Party for your community?
Staying inside and away from people makes us hungry for human connection so you can consider hosting a smaller scale Watch Party for your community. We support it wholeheartedly.
What do you need to do?
Here are a few tips and tools to host the party:
- You need to register personally as the primary contact for the event so we have you in the main system. Your registration means you'll be sent all the calendar invitations and reminders, etc.
- From there, we need to set up a special registration link for you to share with your guests (we need to be able to track the numbers please).
- We will then set up a shared registration report so you can see who is attending whenever you want to have a look
- We will recommend some marketing collateral to use (with the special registration link) to help get the word out
- If you're nervous and want to organise a demo run on a big screen, we can do that, i.e. how it works if you’re using a data projector or TV, how to access the system you’ll be using (like Zoom or GoToWebinar or Teams), testing the sound, etc. We can bypass this step if your comfortable with the process
- Have a think about how you are going to make it fun and informative
- Make sure you have the technical resources and tech support on-hand just in case to the unthinkable occurs on the day
How does that sound? Are you happy with this approach?
Please get in touch and we will help set it up for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the event you want to host to discuss logistics.